Quality Periodontal Care is the key to our success.
New Patient Forms
- » Complete your new patient forms online, anytime or anywhere!
- » Simply click the button below
- » Fill out forms before you visit
- » Dental Implants
- » Laser Periodontal Therapy
- » Soft Tissue (Gum) Grafts
- » Functional Crown Lengthening
- » Periodontal Plastic Surgery
- » Non-Surgical Periodontal Therapy
- » Periodontal Pocket Reduction Surgery
- » Strive to exceed our referral’s and patient’s expectations
- » Provide the highest standard of treatment tailored to each patient’s need
- » All staff work efficiently in a spirit of harmony and cooperation
- » Be the leading team in periodontal, implant care and continuing education
- » Honor the Lord with all of our decisions
Confidence in your smile is important to a positive self-image. You might be hiding your smile because you are missing a tooth or several teeth. You might have trouble chewing and don’t want to worry about dentures. Dental implants solve these problems and restore comfort and self-assurance.
Drs. Farrar, Ayers, McEntire and Hedgpeth are board certified periodontists. They specialize in the placement of dental implants and treatment of gum disease. The full scope of periodontal and dental implant treatment is performed, including non-surgical therapy, periodontal plastic surgery, crown lengthening, soft tissue grafts (gum grafts), dental implants, bone grafting, sinus augmentation, and sedation. They serve Columbia and the surrounding communities.